CEREC Dental Crowns
Dental Crowns in Lakewood, CO
CAD CAM Technology Using E4D™
Modern Dentistry. Modern Lifestyles.
- The E4D Dentist™ system represents the future of dentistry using computer-aided design (CAD) and computer-aided manufacturing (CAM) in the dental office. Needing no impression materials that could potentially create an unpleasant experience for patients—nor any type of powder—E4D enables dentists to use hand-held scanning technology to obtain digital impressions of a patient’s teeth and smile. This method is fast, accurate, and far more comfortable for patients than traditional techniques. The E4D incorporates highly intuitive DentaLogic™ software that dental professionals use to design the patient’s crown, veneer, or filling from start to finish, all while the patient watches in the office. So powerful is this software that multiple restorations can be completed in a single dental visit! Then, after the design of the restorations is complete, a metal-free, natural-looking material is placed in a milling unit where high-speed, state-of-the-art instrumentation creates a precision crown, veneer, or filling that will fit the patient exactly. The entire process is so short that the patient receives his or her permanent restoration the same day, in the same visit.
- Crowns, for decayed, chipped, cracked, or worn-down or discolored teeth
- Veneers, for worn or discolored teeth or those with gaps between them
- Fillings (inlays, onlays), for decayed or worn teeth or those with old fillings
Why Choose E4D Dentistry?
- It’s dentistry patients need and want, the way they want it.
- CAD/Cam techniques are precise and accurate.
- Metal-free restorations are natural-looking.
- Dentists can use conservative, minimally invasive techniques to preserve natural tooth structure.
- There’s no need for conventional impressions or temporaries.
- Patients receive their restorations the same day; they don’t have to wait weeks.
Proven metal-free, CAD/CAM technology
- Metal-free, CAD/CAM created restorations have been used successfully in dentistry for more than 20 years. What’s more, many literature citations can be found to verify that these restorations are durable, long-lasting, and gentle to the tissues of the mouth.
What does this innovation mean for a patient
A tooth-colored restoration means no more silver fillings discoloring smiles. The filling is natural-looking, compatible with tissue in the mouth, anti-abrasive and plaque-resistant. Dentists no longer need to create temporaries or take impressions and send them to a lab. Because of this, the traditional second visit has been eliminated. The CEREC has over a decade of clinical research and documentation to support the technology. The restorations have been proven precise, safe and effective.
How can I find out if CEREC crowns are right for me?
Call our Lakewood, CO and schedule a consultation with Dr. Morse. We will be happy to answer your questions on this new technology.
For more information on Dental Crowns in the Lakewood, Golden, Arvada, CO area call Ronald L. Morse DDS, PC at (303) 963-6567 today!